LAST UPDATED: December 16, 2020
Alabaster Media Group, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://crossingmeridians.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- If you choose to connect to our Website through a social network such as Facebook
- It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at (888) 526-6251.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, website address (and any other personal information you may provide (“Personal Information”); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details
- We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies)
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website or App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, including information provided if you choose to connect to our Website through a social media site such as Facebook, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders
- Your search queries on the Website
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “Posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, Flash Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website
- Information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and deliver better, more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website, our e-mails or alerts may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an alert and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to help improve your experience. Google Analytics uses both session-based and permanent cookies to collect information about how our Website performs and how you use the Website. The Google Analytics tool helps us evaluate and monitor your use of our Website, compile statistical reports on activity on the Website and improve our content. It may collect more information than we collect. Google stores the information these cookies generate. We will not allow any third party to use the Google Analytics tool to track you, collect any Personal Information other than IP address or correlate your IP address with the identity of any user of the Website. Google provides further information about its own privacy practices and allows the ability to opt out of Google Analytics. We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and their content to you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices and alerts about your account
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, if any
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Alabaster Media Group, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Alabaster Media Group, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Alabaster Media Group, LLC, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by the Company to promote our services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request at email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of product service experience or other transactions.
- Interest-Based Advertisers. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: Alabaster Media Group, LLC, 153 Kenmare Row, Tyrone, GA 30290.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We will take measures reasonably designed to protect all information you provide to us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like public areas for reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.